Meet Dr. Webster
Dr. Webster is a board-certified otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist) and head and neck surgeon with additional credentials and specialization in aesthetic and functional surgical treatment of the face, head and neck.
Dr. Webster has received specialized surgical training in order to provide a high level of expertise to his adult and pediatric patients. He has studied with national leaders in the fields of sinus and allergy. To continue providing the most advanced surgical treatment options, Dr. Webster attends national surgical courses every year.
While Dr. Webster has credentials and expertise in all areas of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery, he has established Oregon Coast Allergy & Sinus to allow for a special focus, attention and personalized treatment for any patient who suffers with sinusitis, sinus pain, sinus headaches, nasal congestion and stuffiness as well as many nasal allergies that can also be a contributing or primary cause of sinusitis.
Dr. Webster provides most allergy testing and treatments as well as sinus treatments (including balloon sinuplasty) as in-office procedures that can be performed in a comfortable and friendly office setting. Dr. Webster also offers allergy patients the option of Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) that patients can self-administer at home as an oral medication alternative to allergy injections.
|1995||Bachelor of Science||University of Nebraska|
|1998||Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Studies||University of Montana|
|2002||Doctor of Medicine||University of Kansas Medical Center|
|2003||MBBS, M.D||Intern||University of California San Francisco|
|2007||Head and Neck Surgery and Reconstruction||Resident||Kaiser Medical Group Northern California|
• American Board of Head and Neck Surgery
• American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Bay Area Hospital, Coos Bay, Oregon
• Lower Umpqua Hospital, Reedsport, Oregon
• Coquille Valley Hospital, Coquille, Oregon
• PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center, Florence, Oregon
• American Academy of Head and Neck Surgery/Otolaryngology
• American Rhinologic Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
• American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
• 2007 – Present